Frequently Asked Questions
ABOUT THE FREE TRIAL SERVICE
What is the Channel 621 30-day Free Trial Service?
The service offers you 30-day unlimited viewing of the Channel 621 of Now TV on specified mobile devices.
How can I enjoy the Free Trial?
Registration is required. You may access the registration page via free621.nowtv.now.com You would have to enter your name, mobile number and email address. An SMS containing a password will then be sent to you. By entering the password in the redirected webpage, you would activate your 30-day Free Trial and may start watching the Channel 621 on compatible mobile devices.
Is the Free Trial opened only for Now TV customers?
No. The Free Trial service is opened for the mass public to register and use.
I could not complete the registration process?
- a. Please check the information you entered. All fields are mandatory.
- b. If you experienced ‘Server Busy’, please retry later.
I haven’t received the password SMS?
You may click ‘Re-send Password’ on the activation page.
I have wrongly input my mobile number during registration?
Please register again with a valid mobile number that enables receiving of SMS.
Can I register more than one Free Trial with my mobile number?
No. Only 1 Free Trial account can be registered for each valid mobile number.
USE OF THE FREE-TRIAL SERVICE
Do I have to download a specific mobile application to watch the live channel?
No. The streaming will be opened in the default video player of your device.
Do you offer commentary audio in English or Cantonese for Channel 621? Can I switch audio during the streaming?
Both English and Cantonese commentary is available. The default audio language depends on your language settings in the login page. If you would like to switch to alternate audio language, please close the current streaming session and login again after changing language settings in the page.
My streaming has been stopped?
- a. Please check you mobile/ Wi-Fi connection to ensure a stable signal for video streaming.
- b. To avoid unnecessary consumption on mobile data usage, each streaming session will expire in 4-hours. Please re-login to continue
When does my free trial service expire?
It expires on 6 Mar, 2018.
Can I register more again after my Free Trial has expired?
No. Each mobile number can only be registered for a one-time free trial.
Can I use the Free Trial on another mobile device apart from the one I registered?
Yes. You can login with your registered mobile number and password and use the Free Trial service on another compatible mobile device (but not at the same time).
I have forgotten my password?
You may click ‘Re-send Password’ on the login page.
Can I use the Free Trial when I am out of Hong Kong?
No. The Free Trial is restricted to use within Hong Kong region only.
Can I use the Free Trial on my Personal Computer (PC)?
No. The Free Trial supports only mobile devices running on iOS or Android (version 4.0 or above).
I cannot view the Channel 621 after registration and entering a correct password?
- a. Please check your device. The Free Trial supports only mobile devices running on iOS or Android (version 4.0 or above).
- b. Please check the mobile browser in use. Mozilla Firefox is not supported. Please use another browser.
- c. Please check your mobile/ Wi-Fi connection to ensure a stable signal for video streaming.
- d. Due to the signal connection problem under certain mobile network, it cannot be watched. Please retry with a Wi-Fi connection. We are alerted of this problem and working in full force to solve it as soon as possible.
- e. Please retry later. Our service system maybe busy.
I experienced unsmooth video streaming or unsynchronized audio and video?
Please check your mobile/ Wi-Fi connection to ensure a stable signal for video streaming.
© PCCW Media Limited, 2017